Congratulations to the Cast & Crew of
The Wizard of Oz!
THE WIZARD OF OZ
MS & HS AUDITIONS
APRIL 12, 2019
APRIL 13, 2019
The Clayton Center
111 E. Second St.
Clayton, NC 27520
Contact Nikki Dyke @
Private Vocal Audition
Casting & Rehearsal Information
- The cast list will be posted on the website by Wednesday, April 17 at 9p.
- Due to limitations in cast and crew size and expected audition turnout, not every student will be cast in the show or involved as a crew member.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Most rehearsals are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9a-1p. See the CONFLICT CALENDAR for specific days and times.
- The Wizard of Oz will be performed on July 26-27 & August 1-2-3.
- Cast members are expected to pay a $200 participation fee, payable at the Parent Meeting on April 29.
- Crew members are expected to pay a $50 participation fee, payable at the Parent Meeting on April 29.
- See the CYT POLICIES form for additional information about the fee.
- If cost is a concern that would prevent a student from participating, please contact the director to discuss alternatives and scholarship opportunities.
Carolina Youth Theatre (CYT) desires to include as many students as possible in its productions, however each production has a limited cast and crew size. As interest in CYT continues to grow, the integrity of the program requires that we cast the strongest talent available. Participation in CYT classes or camps does NOT mean a student will be cast in a CYT main stage production. Likewise, prior participation in a CYT production does NOT guarantee a role in the cast or crew.